1/2 head of chopped cabbage (washed of course)
3 cloves of chopped garlic
1 chopped onion
1/4 of sliced bell peppers (yellow, green, & red)
1 Teaspoon of Chili garlic sauce
- Heat olive oil in frying pan
- Add chopped garlic to pan and sautee
- Add chopped onions and bell peppers to pan and saute until the onions are half way cooked (they will start to look transparent)
- Add cabbage to pan and stir continuously.
- Add either small amout of salt of some other type of seasoning with salt in it. (not too much)
- Add chili garlic sauce to pan (be careful; Sauce is high in sodium)
- Stir cabbage while its cooking.
- add additional garlic sauce to season to your liking.
Check out Dwayne’s Blog at http://dwayneclarke.blogspot.comSee some words or phrases that you don't understand? Check out The Dragon's Lexicon.