Game of Thrones is one of the hottest series on HBO right now for many reasons not limited to the intrigue, drama, acting and cinematography. One topic of discussion that always follows an episode is the motivations and actions of the beautiful, scheming women in the land. Well as you know beneath the makeup and awesome wardrobe are some extremely lovely actresses who you may or may not recognize for this very reason.
Today we are highlighting the lovely women behind the queens, the Khaleesis and the maidens of Game of Thrones. As a fan of the show I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed, from the lovely Emilia Clarke (she can raise my dragon any day) to the dynamic bad-girl Lena Headey. So which one of these beauties is your favorite lads? Mine? I’m a lip man, so the curvy, pouty, bow mouth of Natalie Domer is what gets me excited about Sunday nights.
- Melisandre (Carice Van Houten) – A naughty, fire-wielding witch who has managed to seduce the most stubborn man in the entire nation.
- Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) – Last of a long line of Aryan Dragon masters, this white-haired hottie survived a raping husband, a brother with boundary issues and a blistering desert to raise baby dragons to get her revenge.
- Ros the Prostitute (Esme Bianco) – Every scene that Ros is in includes steamy sex of epic proportions… it doesn’t matter whether she is with a woman or a man, Ros is a master of the sexual arts and it is more than evident in Game of Thrones.
- Queen Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) – This Queen is quite interesting as she passes her time by drinking wine, manipulating men, sleeping and breeding with her own brother and ducking from her maddened son Joffrey… the new king.
- Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer) – This rich queen of a gay king-to-be is cursed not only by having her good looks and brain go to waste but having to flee after his brother murders him in cold blood.
Gentlemen Enjoy!Check out The Dragon's Lexicon.